Wow! You like me. You really, really like me. Okay, well Alice over at Adventure Into Domesticland really likes me. So much so that she nominated me for a Liebster Award. In short the Liebster Award is handed down from blogger to blogger. It’s away to help introduce readers to new and upcoming blogs. It’s also a way to let your readers know what other bloggers out there you enjoy reading. So thank you Alice for the award. It has been a pleasure getting to know her. You should check her out because she’s pretty fricking neat. So, here are the rules for the Liebster Award.
1. Each blogger should post 11 random facts about themselves.
2. Answer the questions the tagger has set for you, then create 11 new questions for the bloggers you pass the award to.
3. Choose 11 new bloggers (with less than 200 followers) to pass the award to and link them in your post.
4. Go back to their page and tell them about the award.
5. No tag backs.
11 Random Facts About Me
1. I am a retired Derby Girl considering a comeback tour. I miss it too much to stay away
2. I am a texture eater. I love the flavor of mushrooms hate the texture.
3. I have 17 tattoos and 3 body piercings and I’m ready for more
4. I love antique, antique shopping, and vintage homes
5. I never really wanted kids but I have a one month old who I am completely in love with
6. I wanted to be a Forensic Pathologist but couldn’t pass cell biology to save my life
7. I love to play fantasy football and have been the commish for our Fatboy Fantasy League for the last two years
8. I love scary movies but can’t watch them with my eyes fully open
9. I have more guy friends than girlfriends
10. I love to cook and specialize in comfort food
11. I have an auto-immune disease called dysautonomia that can make my life a living hell but you’d never know it just looking at me
11 Questions for Me from Alice
1. What’s your preferred morning “wake me up” beverage?
Most days it’s a Coke Zero because I’m too lazy to make coffee, even when I have a Kuerig. I also usually have a baby in my arms now so Coke Zero is easy
2. What’s your dream car?
Classic car would be a 66 GTO. Modern car is an Acura RDX
3. If live anywhere in the world, where would it be?
Can I pick two? My personality if both outgoing and reclusive. I would love a beach bungalow in the Bahamas or a stone cabin in the rolling hills of Ireland
4. If you could have an accent, where would it be from?
I like Irish accents. They are damn sexy
5. Do you have a fashion style? If so, do tell.
My current fashion style is new mom. Yoga pants and tshirts. When I’m working it’s uniform chic. I have styles that I like but since I wear uniforms daily it’s hard to justify buying clothes that I will only wear for a couple of hours or on my weekends.
6. What’s you favorite flower or plant? Why?
My favorite flower is a Stargazer Lily. Don’t know why, just think they look and smell amazing
7. Which do you like best Fall, Winter, Spring or Summer? Why?
Since moving to AZ I love Spring. The temps are perfect for doing anything and everything outside. Windows are open and everything just smells good
8. What’s your favorite sport or hobby that you actively participate in? Why do you love it?
I miss playing roller derby so much that I am considering a return. I like it because it’s a sport that is physically tough but also requires you to be mentally sharp. I also enjoy running and hiking because they are things I can do on my own or with someone else
9. When it comes to you house, are you neat clean freak or a hot mess?
I’m a freaky hot clean mess. Certain areas of the house I don’t give a flying eff about. Others I am overly OCD about
10. Are you a health nut or a fast food junky?
Have you seen my ass? Fast Food Junky
11. How do you prefer to spend family time?
Right now Brody is still so tiny so family time is all three of us hanging on the couch watching TV is best or snuggled up in bed
And The Nominees for Liebster Awards goes to…..
So Now It’s My Turn to Ask the Questions….
1. If you could change one physical thing about yourself what would it be and why?
2. What is your greatest strength?
3. Who are the top 5 guys (or girsl) on your list? (you know, the laminated one that if they showed up at your door you could bang/fornicate/stare at naked with no questions asked)
4. What is your favorite movie that you could watch over and over again?
5. Who is one person who has influenced you over the years? Why do you look up to them?
6. What is your favorite restaurant to eat at?
7. If money was no object what type of house would you live in?
8. What is your favorite memory from childhood?
9. What are three goals you have for yourself for the next year?
10. What book are you reading right now (or your most recently read one) and why should we read it?
11. What is one piece of advice that you would give to up and coming bloggers?
So thank you again to Alice at Adventures Into Domesticland for the award. Please go check out her blog as well as the ones I have passed the award on to. Each one makes me smile for their own reason and have helped me stay sane during the late night baby feedings.